Words come crashing in....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, it's 2007. And that's all I have to say about that. Although I suppose there is both something ironic and perhaps also apt about using a challenge as the first post of a new year. Jason is at it again, and I have never been able to resist, so this is my effort. As always, comments and criticisms are more than welcome. And how the hell are you all!!!???


4 Responses to “Words come crashing in....”

  1. Anonymous kyknoord 

    I can't speak for all of us, but I'm okay. Great entry, BTW.

  2. Anonymous Fence 

    Happy New Year, though how it can be a new year seeing as winter hasn't ended yet make no real sense to me. i think we should rearrange the calender so that New Year is celebrated a few months after christmas, it'd make much more sense.

    I agree with kyknoord, great response to the challenge.

  3. Anonymous jason evans 

    Great to see you, FM!!

    Happy Belated New Year!

  4. Anonymous Carl V. 

    Damn fine! How are you? Hope Christmas and New Years with a new family member was magical. Happy belated New Year to all the Ten Miles family.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.