'Tis the season.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lack of recent posts = a very hectic year-end at work + no leave for the wicked. But I will enjoy Monday and Tuesday, as I hope all of you will. Thanks for reading, commenting and emailing. Your input is the only reason I bother. Well, that and the occasional forum to rant. To you and yours, wishes for health, family and......okay......a little bit of materialism never hurt anybody, so hope you get what you wished for! I hope you stick around for 2007. Much love, FM, Mrs TenMiles and Cadence


2 Responses to “'Tis the season.....”

  1. Anonymous Luke 

    See ya soon ... :)

  2. Anonymous Carl V. 

    Merry Christmas to you!!! I am so excited about your first holiday season with your little one! Of course the most fun of all will be the first one in which she really grasps the concept of getting/opening gifts. May you, your wife, and your lovely daughter have a wonderful end to 2006 and magical beginning to 2007!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.