Necessity's bastard children......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just following through with an idea I had this morning. There are certain inventions, or re-inventions, so ingenious, so insidious, so ludicrous, that I stand awe-struck by their sheer redundancy. I want to meet their creators, congratulate them on having so little faith in the intelligence of humanity.
I'm guessing there are others who can appreciate the magnificence of these inventions, so I thought why not create a meme, and let's find out just how many of us there are.
So, I'll start the list, and you continue it by posting the list and adding your own entry(ies). Please leave a comment if you've added something, so I can keep track of the list, and don't forget comment moderation is enabled, so your comment won't appear instantly.
Here goes.......
1. Patterned toilet paper. There's nothing quite like wiping your arse with little fluffy clouds or butterflies......


4 Responses to “Necessity's bastard children......”

  1. Anonymous kyknoord 

    So, Mr Rabbit... does shit stick to your fur?

  2. Anonymous Patrick Hillman 

    Mc(fucking)Donald's.

  3. Anonymous Dragonwolf 

    1. Patterned toilet paper. There's nothing quite like wiping your arse with little fluffy clouds or butterflies......

    2. Drive up cash machines with instructions in Braille......

  4. Anonymous Parenthesis 

    See Parenthesis for my suggestion ....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.