A week in pictures......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Been staring at this all week.......(yes, those really are 894 unread emails from this morning...) desktop Would much rather be staring at this...... Cadence & McKenzie And welcome little Morgan, who graced us with her presence on November 17th. D & W, may she bring as much joy to you as Cadence has brought us. Morgan Erin Hopefully next week won't be as busy as this one has, so look forward to stories of torture, nanotech and just maybe, squirrels.


8 Responses to “A week in pictures......”

  1. Anonymous anne 

    Not even spam?

  2. Anonymous Parenthesis 

    I may be to blame for some of those .... :-))

  3. Anonymous Carl V. 

    What a great way to start the week...looking at cute baby pics! Congrats to D and W....and yikes, looks like its time for some mass email deletion!

  4. Anonymous Jugular Bean 

    :)
    Awwww...the kids are sooooo cute!!!!

  5. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Squirrels? Fuckin' A!

  6. Anonymous Luke 

    I prefer the nanotech torture theme myself.

    And speaking of spam, I KNOW i posted a comment here ... erm.
    (Disappears into corner to suck thumb and sulk)

  7. Anonymous LiVEwiRe 

    Surely you've had time to go through all of those by now - so come on, speak to the masses. (And congrats to D&W!!!)

  8. Anonymous forgottenmachine 

    Anne - Nope, no spam. And nothing from you either, don't think I didn't notice.

    K - Of course not, yours get read immediately.. ;~)

    Carl - Thanks. Was sorely tempted to just close my eyes and click delete....

    JB - Hey dude! Good to hear from you!

    KN - Hope it does not disappoint.

    Luke - I thought you might. And, er, I can see your comment. Am I the only one? I see comments....walking around like regular comments.....

    LW - Actually, no. It's sitting at 1002 now.....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.