Mr. Ten Miles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Please would you write a story for us all now?


2 Responses to “Mr. Ten Miles”

  1. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Yeah! I wanna hear one about a squirrel.

  2. Anonymous Parenthesis 

    I'd like to hear more about the ten miles part.
    Most guys I know rate 8 or 9 inches at best.
    So yes, come on Paul, entertain us.
    :-p

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.