Drawn!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



If you have never visited Drawn! before, please do. And you can sample such delicacies as this, famous movies drawn as Russian folk art (how many can you indentify?), or these chuckle-inducing cartoons, or this simple yet very cool idea, or this delightfully dark and surreal imagery or........ Well, you get the point. Carl, you might like this and this.


2 Responses to “Drawn!”

  1. Anonymous Carl V. 

    I love Drawn and try to visit the site every day. And you're right, I do love both of those. I did a post on Jon Foster for a Friday Favorites awhile back. Hadn't seen the other one, thanks for the link!

  2. Anonymous bobby 

    Hi! a find you site in google, it's nice! I have no own homepage... somestrangetextvista anal

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.