Do not adjust your set ...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



People, I have been exhorting one FM for most of this week to write summat. I don't know about you lot but I'm tired of 'refreshing the page'. Anyway, hopefully this wee post will give him the impetus he so needs. (note: and ... I so needed an excuse to raid his space/blog) :) The ever-confused Luke


4 Responses to “Do not adjust your set ...”

  1. Anonymous anne 

    Motion seconded. (Also, there are a couple stories that I'd love to read more of.)

  2. Anonymous LiVEwiRe 

    I'm with you on this. And the withdrawal symptoms really suck, don't they?

  3. Anonymous Carl V. 

    Hopefully your gentle butt-kicking will be successful Luke! ;)

  4. Anonymous Nome 

    I third that motion.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.