Midnight Road


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jason has been running another short fiction competition. My apologies, as I should have posted about it earlier, but I am quite sure he will run another one soon. There really are some startling, original, clever and well-written entries, so I suggest you take some time to read through them. For those curious, you can find my effort here.


2 Responses to “Midnight Road”

  1. Anonymous Fence 

    "it brings with it as much sound and fury as a murder of wingless crows"
    I love this line.

    The whole piece is great, but that line... great.

  2. Anonymous Nome 

    Your entry is very descriptive, which of course I like. Some of the imagery I had to read over again before I got it (the murder of wingless crows for instance), perhaps because it was intended as a double entendre? Or maybe because it is 2:00 am and I am sleepy.

    Either way, I liked it.

    Well done.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.