Design flaws travel in groups.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This has been around for a while, and most of you have probably seen it before, but anything that keeps me clicking the refresh button for a solid half hour must be worth sharing.

Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
Sex is certainly a weapon at my disposal, but then so is a blaster. If it is not clear which weapon I should be using, I will opt for the blaster.
Advice for the Evil Overlord:
If the hero claims he wishes to confess in public or to me personally, I will remind him that a notarized deposition will serve just as well.
Advice for the Hero:
I will employ some manner of surveillance so that when I leave a room and a traitorous comrade gives me the Malicious Scowl or Wicked Leer to my back, I will have ample warning of his impending betrayal.
Advice for the Bad Auxiliary Character (Legion of Doom Troops):
Before performing guard duty, familiarize yourself with the sound of a tossed pebble, and learn to avoid being distracted by it.
Further Evil (Advice for the Evil Empress):
The internet is my friend. Using body doubles, I can inspire loyalty with www.EvilEmpress.boudoir. live.com, fear with www.EvilEmpress.pit-of-despair.live.com, and utter slavish obedience with www.EvilEmpress.strict-discipline.live.com. I can also sell t-shirts and other Evil Empress [tm] merchandise.


4 Responses to “Design flaws travel in groups.....”

  1. Anonymous Fence 

    Well, I'd never seen it before so thanks for sharing. it's genius.

  2. Anonymous kyknoord 

    You managed to escape after only half an hour? You have the iron will of a Hero, my friend. I, on the other hand, am only worthy of 'Bad Auxiliary Character' status.

  3. Anonymous jenn see 

    i love that site.
    it's shown up on the fish before...i think mysfit found it...& it's really REALLY addictive. & very amusing. many giggles were had.

    thanks for reminding me :)

  4. Anonymous banzai cat 

    "Murphy's Laws of Combat:
    Tolerances accumulate unidirectionally toward maximum difficulty.
    Things that must work together, can't be carried to the field that way.
    The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main attack.
    The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main attack."

    Heh. Who thinks up of these things? And having "evil" and "skanky" in the sentence is priceless.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.