Two Lights


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Just a short post to mention that Jason over at The Clarity of Night is running a short fiction competition. And with real prizes, no less!!! Read here for details. You can have a read of my effort here, but I would love to see any Ten Miles regulars send in something of their very own. So get to it!


5 Responses to “Two Lights”

  1. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Excellent piece, FM. I can't help wondering if you're writing from experience. A lot of things would start to make sense.

  2. Anonymous Kelly 

    The Ten Miles Regulars: makes us sound like Sherlock Holmes lackeys. Eeeexellent. I'll head over and read your story now.

  3. Anonymous jp 

    You certainly use 250 words pretty well! I've sent something in, too - seemed like a fun challenge.

  4. Anonymous banzai cat 

    *sigh* Late again. Good submission though.

  5. Anonymous rape stories 

    Best of the text i read about a problem.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.