The Great Pretender.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Robbie Williams kicks off his first SA tour in less then two weeks. Please will you all be patient with me in this dark time. Your support and words of comfort will be greatly needed. I suppose I should just use this time to be reflective. Every now and then, life will force you to endure horrid and unspeakable things; but these are the things that shape us. I hope I will come out of this a better person, but I can't be sure. This will be a test of my resilience, patience and ability to endure extreme pain. I may not be strong enough. Wish me luck.


9 Responses to “The Great Pretender.....”

  1. Anonymous Fence 

    Could be worse. Could be The Blunt!

  2. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Fence took the very words out of my mouth - er - keyboard. The exact words. Scary.

  3. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Fence took the very words out of my mouth - er - keyboard. I was going to say the exact same thing. Scary.

  4. Anonymous Kelly 

    Isn't that funny? Kyknoord said the exact same thing. Twice! =o) FM, I've heard of this Robbie Williams person, but I've never heard his music. Sorry I'm such a neanderthal, but I can still offer you my sympathy.

  5. Anonymous chitty 

    Aww... I kinda like Robbie. Yes, I know... bitch-slap me!
    Now if Britney (and Kevin) comes to town... I may just immigrate to Greenland.

  6. Anonymous LiVEwiRe 

    As long as he's there... he's not here. =)

  7. Anonymous Luke Sometimes 

    I'm just going to hibernate through winter.

  8. Anonymous Jugular Bean 

    Is Robbie that bad?

  9. Anonymous Carl V. 

    I hate to torture you even more but the only Robbie Williams song I've heard is "She's the One" from the movie The Matchmaker and I love it! So romantic. Forgive me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.