Doorways...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Kelly Parra, webmistress sublime over at Fictional Musings, is hosting a flash fiction contest. You have until midnight (PST) Friday, March 31st to email your 80 word flash fiction exploring the theme "doorway." There are already some wicked entries. Have submitted mine, so keep an eye out for it! *****Update***** You can read my entry here.


4 Responses to “Doorways...”

  1. Anonymous jason evans 

    Looking forward to seeing it.

  2. Anonymous Carl V. 

    Great work, I really enjoyed it. Any word on the winners yet?

  3. Anonymous Kelly Parra 

    FM, your entry was really beautiful! Thanks so much for entering. It was such a tough contest, I had to bring in judges to help with the decision. =D

  4. Anonymous banzai cat 

    Mmm... that opening line rocked my socks off. Witty and self-deprecating. Excellent piece indeed.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.