A kind of ultimatum note....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Luke tagged, and since I owe her and various others answers from way back when, I'd better respond before I'm banished.... Seven Things

Seven dreams before death:
Does
Voicing
Them
Bring
Them
Within
Reach? Seven things I can't do in this lifetime: Believe without question
Watch Hendrix play live
Be the person my father wants me to be
Be a stand-up comic
Excel at anything that requires good hand-eye coordination
Make peace with dying. Or growing old for that matter....
Answer a meme properly
Seven things that attract me: I see most people went with 'attracted to the opposite sex', so I'll interpret this slightly differently.
The smell of the sea, the night before it rains
A really good black & white photograph
The feel of new guitar strings
Forests Ingenuous conversation
Tattoos
Dusk
Seven things I say: Anyways
But I digress
No worries
FFS (you'll know what this is if you say it too!)
Ja right (an Africanised version of, Yeah right.)
WTF?
I just don't get it.......
Seven books that I love: Snowcrash - Neal Stephenson
Ash - Mary Gentle
Perdido Street Station - China Mieville
Shampoo Planet - Douglas Coupland
Blindness - Jose Saramago
Light - M John Harrison
Choke - Chuck Palahniuk
Seven movies that I've loved:
The Big Lebowski
Amelie
Blade Runner (The Director's Cut)
High Fidelity
Mysterious Skin
and for fun
Nosferatu, eine Symphonie des Grauens
Shadow of the Vampire Oh, and since everyone's been tagged by now, tag yourselves if you haven't.


6 Responses to “A kind of ultimatum note....”

  1. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Fast Forward Synonyms? Fish Flesh Symbionts? Farm Fresh Submarines?

  2. Anonymous Luke Sometimes 

    "Be a stand-up comic"

    Now THAT is funny.

  3. Anonymous Fence 

    Ash is one of my favourite books. And I really enjoyed Perdido Street Station, but thought Mieville's most recent one, Iron Council, was even better.

  4. Anonymous eKapa 

    excellent choice in movies.

  5. Anonymous LiVEwiRe 

    I like your approach to the first one. =) So far, you've reached 'sit-down' comic... can 'stand-up' be too far off????

  6. Anonymous Leigh 

    Snow Crash! Light! Perdido Street Station!

    Hey, you are 1/3 my twin, based on your book selections.

    ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.