Fictional Musings


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The prolific and always inventive Jason, led me to the talented and infectious Kelly, who runs a side project called Fictional Musings. She welcomes short fiction contributions, so hop along if you're curious. Oh, and you might just see a familiar face......


3 Responses to “Fictional Musings”

  1. Blogger Kelly Parra 

    Thanks for the post! And so glad you were able to respond to the comments. =D

    ~ Kelly Parra

  2. Blogger Carl V. 

    I'm assuming that would be the face of the Machine that we may be seeing over there!?! ;)

    Thanks again for the nice comments on my site today, I really appreciate it. On top of the King Kong gift from the wife you've really made my day!

  3. Blogger jason evans 

    Thanks for the compliment, FM. Much appreciated.

    Hey, everyone! Go check out FM's story! You won't regret it.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.