Bloggies


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The South African Blog Awards 2006 are well and truly upon us, so if you have not yet visited the only man in Cape Town who loves a play on words more then I do, please go and vote for him. There are a variety of categories, I'm sure you will find one that fits. And no, he's not paying me for this. At least, not in monetary terms.........


1 Responses to “Bloggies”

  1. Blogger Reluctant Nomad 

    He's already got votes from me in several categories!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.