Better late than never....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So......you like? Does it work? Anyone spot any irregularities?


11 Responses to “Better late than never....”

  1. Anonymous forgottenmachine 

    testing....

  2. Anonymous Fence 

    test

  3. Anonymous LiVEwiRe 

    I absolutely love the new look; excellent representation. It definitely suits you better. And by the way, I did make my thoughts know to the powers that be for the SA Blog Awards; I can't tell which blog(s) I included... it's a secret... ;)

  4. Anonymous forgottenmachine 

    test

  5. Anonymous kyknoord 

    Apart from the excess of colour, I like it.

  6. Anonymous forgottenmachine 

    KN - Yes, it is a veritable cornucopia of chromatic wealth. I simply detest those pseudo-weirdos who lavish their blogs with a superabundance of black in an attempt to denote a darker slant to their personalities.......

  7. Anonymous Luke Sometimes 

    Ooh you've gone all GOFF ... :) and I can make my comments BOLD
    Ooooo and there's choons ...
    Hell ... you're licensed
    Erm and I'm no longer a contributor and my blog is called erm ... Lekker Kwai Kiff ... er.
    But don't worry SpongeBob I still wuvs ya.

  8. Anonymous anne 

    Looks fantastic!

    Maybe the font on your posts is a bit too small for my short-sighted and aged eyes, but I guess your target audience is the young and hip*, yes...?

    * That could be construed as a pun on hip replacement, but it isn't.

  9. Anonymous Carl V. 

    I likes it! A lot!

  10. Anonymous chitty 

    Ek laaik'it sommer a lot.
    For a second I thought I had "landed" on someone else's site.

  11. Anonymous Shesawriter 

    Hey!

    Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I also wanted to thank you for visiting my blog. I love how you've designed yours!

    Tanya

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.