E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Stolen from Fence when she wasn't watching....

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Fm!

  1. Reindeer like to eat fm.
  2. Fm is actually a fruit, not a vegetable!
  3. Fm once lost a Dolly Parton lookalike contest!
  4. Ninety-six percent of all candles sold are purchased by fm.
  5. During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear fm had to pay a special fm tax.
  6. Carnivorous animals will not eat another animal that has been hit by fm.
  7. Fm is incapable of sleep.
  8. Antarctica is the only continent without fm.
  9. The pigment Indian Yellow was manufactured from the urine of cows fed only on fm.
  10. Over 2000 people have now climbed fm, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
I am interested in - do tell me about
I'll let you draw your own conclusions, shall I?


6 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Bloody well was watching, so I was. Seen your mad dash, but was far too dignified to give chase.

  2. Blogger anne 

    "Roughly ten percent dying on the way down"? Not very impressive, that...

  3. Blogger Kelly 

    I already copied my entire list on Fence's site (she insisted), so I'll spare you here. My favorite one, however, is:

    3. A cluster of bananas is called a hand and consists of 10 to 20 bananas, which are individually known as Kelly.

    Bananas make me laugh, God help me. I blame my therapist. She was a Freudian.

  4. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I simply cannot fathom you losing a Dolly Parton lookalike contest. It boggles the mind.

  5. Blogger kyknoord 

    Hah! I bloody knew it!

  6. Blogger jenn see 

    smirk.
    stealing that too.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.