Miss me?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No overlong exposition today, just checking in after a much-needed three weeks off work. Hoping to post something relevant this week, but for now, its good to be back. For reasons which are still somewhat opaque, I missed all of you.


12 Responses to “Miss me?”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Three weeks off work is far too long if you are going to be offline too.

    We missed you too (yes I can speak for everyone, I'm a psychic and know what people are thinking, even before they do. Of course this sometimes leads them to changing what they were thinking and it appearing that I was wrong, but this is simply people being perverse. Honest.)

  2. Blogger anne 

    Fence is right.
    Of course, that might also be me being especially perverse in trying to prove that she's wrong and paranoid, but in essence... well, you'll never know, will you...?

  3. Blogger jason evans 

    FM, I was just about to post a "where are you??" comment. Glad to see you're back.

  4. Blogger jenn see 

    why hello there.

    ahhh, vacation.

  5. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    *waits for upcoming post*

  6. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    You were definitely missed, in a very big way. I'm happy to have you back. (See, Fence was right.)

  7. Blogger Luke 

    Ditto to all above ... and a bit more.

  8. Blogger Kelly 

    Oh, you're so transparent. =o) We missed you, too. Welcome back!

  9. Blogger kyknoord 

    Better to be missed for opaque reasons than not at all. Welcome back.

  10. Blogger Carl V. 

    You've been missed as well, welcome back!

  11. Blogger banzai cat 

    Finally, a heartbeat! :-)

  12. Blogger mysfit 

    welcome back - i kept coming here and being like "um...ok - he better come back, the bastard" - not really sure why i felt that way, but there you have it :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.