E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I should never have met with Kyknoord for coffee last night. Being seen in public with someone smarter and cooler is not a clever move. Oh well, at least I'm better-looking.


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    So, he has two out of three on you, eh? I'll have to take your word... I've never seen him... =)

  2. Blogger kyknoord 

    No, no, no! You have it backwards. You're the smart, cool one. I'm the good looking one.

  3. Blogger anne 

    That's enough, here, Abbott and Costello.

  4. Anonymous Cheap Tart 

    Funny! Which is true? : )

    Smooch,
    The Tart

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.