Fear my pink line.......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This had me both laughing and feeling a little Jurassic. Continues here. I'd like to meet this Tim kid.


3 Responses to “Fear my pink line.......”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Heh. Don't remember a lot of those myself, but Streetfighters, Super Mario and Tetris were huge in our house.

    I can't listen to The Prodigy without thinking of bashing bricks and jumping on mushrooms.

  2. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I played those...ugh. And yes, Tim IS 'da man... =)

  3. Blogger jenn see 

    oh that's really really funny.

    i may steal that for the fish.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.