Rorschach or bust......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is very clever, very cool and very unnerving......... If you do try it, I'd be interested to know what your keyword is.


3 Responses to “Rorschach or bust......”

  1. Blogger anne 

    Does it ever stop??? Didn't want to make it too easy. Expatriation. ;)

  2. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I would tell you what mine looked like but it's not a very ladylike thing to speak of. Oh what the hell, I never claimed to be a lady. It looked like ever-growing pubic hair. Like a Chia Pet in fast motion. In nifty colors, of course... How do you find these things?!

  3. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    Absolutely fascinating how it works. The concept is brilliant!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.