Knotted knickers...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




4 Responses to “Knotted knickers...”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    I thought the headline "DA caught with its panties down" was the best one I've seen all year, considering Tony Leon is such a girl and all !! :)

  2. Blogger Kelly 

    I'm speechless. How bizarre...

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Just the idea of using that to symbolize the number of rapes is kind of odd. Very strange indeed.

  4. Blogger Carl V. 

    Yikes...talk about a rally idea gone wrong. What were they thinking?

    And isn't crowd mentality completely odd?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.