Are we there yet?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hurry up with that promised post, already, Mr. Ten Miles ... else I'm NOT going to make waffles in the morning, for sure. Dumdedumdum ... (I'm going to get such a good clap on the back of the head, now) hee hee


4 Responses to “Are we there yet?”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    So. Are we there yet?

    bnxodebz: Nope, i got nothing for this word verification fun

  2. Blogger forgottenmachine 

    Yes. I'm happy with the word 'incorrigible'. The aptness of it is undeniable.

    I will get you for this. You must know that.

    If anyone is interested in attending Luke's latest seminar "How to lose guest-blogging status in three easy steps"........

  3. Blogger Luke 

    Oops ... :)

    Best three out of five:
    Mein Bettleship vill totally zink yer submarine, dude.

  4. Blogger anne 

    Well, I second Luke. And Fence.
    Are we there yet?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.