For Luke, an armchair vacation.......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



photo by Rob Millenaar


3 Responses to “For Luke, an armchair vacation.......”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm in love with this one.

  2. Blogger kyknoord 

    Me too!

  3. Blogger Marketing man 

    This is an outstanding blog here! I really enjoyed the topic you chose to write about. I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a computer home business site. It pretty much covers computer home business related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.