"Can't sleep, clown will eat me"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Luke and I both have a......how shall I put it......severe 'dislike' of clowns. In trying to find the source of this phobia, I have tried to remember any 'incidents' in my past which may explain why they freak the livin' bejesus out of me, but I can't recall any bizarre encounters. So do I look deeper? Perhaps some of these links will offer up an answer....... Where do these twisted psychos come from anyway? They set this up just to torment me, didn't they? Well no bloody wonder!!! The man with a plan


12 Responses to “"Can't sleep, clown will eat me"”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    Dude! I didn't even Google when we were having this chat and I said they started out in Egypt. I must have encountered a bad one in my past life.

  2. Blogger Luke 

    Er ... but then how do you explain how come I like Insane Clown Posse music? (Sometimes) :)

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I just want you to know that in light of my hatred/unrealistic fear of clowns, I'm making a voodoo doll of your this weekend to punish you for posting that picture. And you call yourself my friend.....

  4. Blogger anne 

    Woah! Any nightmare I have tonight, I blame on you.

  5. Blogger Fence 

    Isn't it just a part of pop culture now, that clowns are really evil?
    Unless it is Krusty, who is just mean, but fun

  6. Blogger banzai cat 

    Er, I don't have problems with clowns. Unless they're zombies. Hordes and hordes of zombie clowns, that's the ticket. Yeah.

    Eep.

  7. Blogger kyknoord 

    You may have escaped notice before, but after this entry, you can be certain the clowns will will be coming to get you NOW!

  8. Anonymous Alan 

    I remember reading somewhere that the reason so many people have a fear of clowns is primal. It's because we are wired to read people by studying their faces and expressions, but clowns paint theirs on. It's why people in masks are also scary.

  9. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    There seem to be a fair number of people with this phobia. Strange.

  10. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    The movie Poltergeist (with the little clown doll) didn't help, either...

  11. Blogger Carl V. 

    You should've gone with us to the Carnival of Carnivorous Clowns this weekend!

    I'm not a big fan of clowns myself.

  12. Blogger DIE! DIE! 

    OMG! that's the creepiest clown I have ever seen! I have never been afraid of clowns before but I am now....

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.