A Soundtrack for Alice.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That coolest of cats, Banzai, mentioned last week that he'd love to know what the soundtrack to Alice's Adventures would be. So, as work is hectic and I want to milk the Alice thing for all it's worth, if you have a suggestion for a particular picture, episode or even just the whole damn shoot, I'd really like to hear it. I already hear Kyuss' Gardenia in one shot and Sigur Ros' Agaetis Byrjun in another......


4 Responses to “A Soundtrack for Alice.....”

  1. Blogger jenn see 

    i'll have to think about that...

  2. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    You are going to make me strain my brain with this one. I knew you'd get back at me for that comment somehow...

  3. Blogger Carpathian 

    My brain is already ticking over - Carl Craig's "Landcruising" for the start of the driving (04), Primal Screams "Vanishing Point" for the 'getaway' (08)

    Hmmm....... will now be musing this for a while !

  4. Blogger banzai cat 

    Heh. Well 'The Killers' is playing in my head right now.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.