E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



To my sister and her new fiancé, congratulations on your recent engagement. You are the purest soul I know and there is no other deserving of a life unconstrained and shot through with passion and joy. I hope you see in him the things you never knew you always needed and the potential to expand your horizons, not contain them.


7 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger anne 

    Félicitations ! May you always look so happy and peaceful as on the picture.

  2. Blogger Fence 

    Well if Anne used French ;) I'm gonna use Irish: comhghairdeas, but I'm giving no hints as to how you pronounce it.

    And yes, I know felicitations is used in English too

  3. Blogger Luke 

    I hope she sees this and I hope you get to go for coffee ... soon. She is lucky to have a brother like you.

  4. Blogger Carl V. 

    Congrats, congrats, congrats!!! :)

  5. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    What a beautifully kind thing to write. She must be so happy having a big brother like you watching over her happiness.

  6. Blogger Beelzebabe 

    what a happy couple they make, well suited to each other. Blessings and many years of happiness ahead :-)

  7. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    awww they look so cute together!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.