E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So last night I was having this fascinating conversation with a friend, and it really got me to thinking about..........

What's that?
You don't want to hear about it?
I'm sure you can wait for the next episode of Alice, I am capable of doing other things, you know.
Look, I can tap dance! Throw me a few oranges and I'll start juggling! I'll recite the little known works of part-time German philosopher and inventor of the ankle-watch, Frederik Van Flinggenhoffen! People do actually visit me for other reasons.
Fine! If that's your attitude I think I'll post Episode Seven next Tuesday!
Hey! Back off! What exactly do you think you're going to do with that rope?
Guys, this isn't funny.......
I said this isn't fun......ermmmmphhfff.....hrmmmmmmm..........hrmMMMMMMMM!!!!!
(sound of closet door locking)


10 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    lol... so I see my goons found you! =) Actually, I'm still in awe of your reference to a 'friend'. Do others see said 'friend', too?...

    (Look, you started in with this trend, I'm just going with it. This is where the innocent {yet highly unbelievable} grin comes in.)

  2. Blogger jenn see 

    flingenhoffen? really?
    i'd like to see that...

  3. Blogger nin 

    you can do tap dance ????
    its wonderful....

  4. Blogger Fence 

    Ah, but can you tap dance and type at the same time? That would be something to see

  5. Blogger Luke 

    There, there ... have one of these and it will all be better. Shhh ...

  6. Blogger kyknoord 

    A whole array of 'Schroedinger's Cat' jokes spring to mine here.

  7. Blogger kyknoord 

    mind, even.

  8. Blogger forgottenmachine 

    Livewire - I knew you were responsible for this.......

    Jenn - The recital or the ankle-watch?

    Avik - Thanks for passing through. I don't know whether I'd say so I can 'do' so much as I can 'pretend'...

    Fence - I tapped out this comment ;~)

    Luke - Not if its like the last thing you gave me.....

    Kyknoord - You mean like, am I really IN the cupboard?

  9. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    I tried tap dancing, but I kept falling into the sink!

  10. Blogger banzai cat 

    Oooh... a party in the cupboard. I'll bring the beer. ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.