E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's odd that this would be the last of my photo's that I post for a while, it just somehow takes on a new meaning after yesterdays events. The valley we call Death, isn't really that different from much of the rest of the desert West. It's just a little deeper, a little hotter and a little drier. What sets it apart more than anything else is the mind's eye. -Richard E. Lingenfelter.


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger mysfit 

    (silence)

    i bow to your ability to capture a feeling, an emotion, an instance of substance - my dream.

    thanks you

  2. Blogger jenn see 

    totally agree, an image out of a dream...or a nightmare...it's that perspective thing i guess.

    i love that quote, such a powerful image.

  3. Blogger Beelzebabe 

    I really like this one. There's a sense of motion...eerie. Very cool. I've enjoyed them all but this one's my favorite.

  4. Blogger banzai cat 

    Eek. Haunting.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.