For Anne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"One Tree Hill"


4 Responses to “For Anne”

  1. Blogger anne 

    It should be pointed that you took that picture and that really, you should post a lot more, pronto.

    Merci.

  2. Anonymous Fence 

    I was just going to comment and say great photo, but now that I know you ar responsible it'd be all complimentary and fawning, and I don't do that shit ;)

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    A rather beautiful photo; you should be proud of having such a good eye for composition! Now, would this be sunrise or sunset? It would certainly be a treat to see more.

  4. Blogger Carl V. 

    Awesome pic! Very cool and most definitely speaks for itself.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.