Episode Two: Down the Rabbit Hole


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




5 Responses to “Episode Two: Down the Rabbit Hole”

  1. Blogger jenn see 

    these are very nice...an intriguing narrative.

    how were they shot? is this all posed? who are these characters, dammit?

  2. Blogger Luke 

    And so it begins .... :)
    You clever animal, you.

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm enjoying your use of angle and perspective. Love the roadside views.

  4. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    So I was wondering... is she looking back at where she came from or forward to where she wants to go to?

  5. Blogger forgottenmachine 

    Jenn - I hope the narrative continues to be intriguing! This is a pictorial done in '99, shot about an hour outside of Cape Town. Everything is posed and most of it was conceived prior to the shoot. As for the characters, originally they were all meant to be anonymous. It was only when I decided to post it here that I came up with trying to tie in the Alice link. For those who hadn't noticed, the episode titles are all chapters from Lewis Carroll's novels.

    Livewire - Good question! I guess I'll have to ask her! ;~)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.