Episode Ten: Queen Alice


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




6 Responses to “Episode Ten: Queen Alice”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    That's sneaky... even for a Queen,. Well, on the bright side; at least she didn't say 'Off with his head!'

  2. Blogger Fence 

    Is that a "NNNNNNNnnooooooooooooooooooooooooo" or "Oh god, why me?"

    Either way I like.

  3. Blogger anne 

    Or maybe it's a "yes, at last, a new start!". No? Oh well.

    So you're saying they were both in on it from the start?

  4. Blogger jenn see 

    i'm going to be optimistic & say it's a very "wheeeeeeee" pose. almost a "freeeeeeeeeeee!" even.

  5. Blogger kyknoord 

    Nah, it's an "I'm flying" a la Titanic pose.

  6. Blogger Carl V. 

    Isn't that the way it always works out?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.