Episode Six: A Mad Tea-Party


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




4 Responses to “Episode Six: A Mad Tea-Party”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Ha! I knew if I was patient I'd get first comment on one of these :)

    I like the phone photo.

  2. Blogger cardboardjudas 

    great post idea(s)

    i'm goping to have to steal it one day.

  3. Blogger jenn see 

    ooh this is a good chapter...

  4. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Is he watching TV and talking on the phone? That's what my mind tells me.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.