Episode Four: Advice from a Caterpillar


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




5 Responses to “Episode Four: Advice from a Caterpillar”

  1. Blogger Carl V. 

    Its always a bit unsettling at first to see the steering wheel on the opposite side.

  2. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm intrigued. For an impatient person such as myself, it's a bit of a controlled method of torture making me wait for the next installment. sigh... (Those radio dials are rather nifty!)

  3. Blogger JP 

    That caterpillar always was a bit of a stoner, wasn't he?

  4. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    Steering wheels are cooler on the right!

  5. Blogger kyknoord 

    "I just love this song. They're doing a Patricia Lewis retrospective. It's one of the reasons I decided to take this road trip."

    [...sound of radio playing]

    [CLICK!!]

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.