Episode Eight: A Caucus-Race and a Long Tale


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




9 Responses to “Episode Eight: A Caucus-Race and a Long Tale”

  1. Blogger Fence 

    Don't they know crime never pays.

    Unless you gt away with it long term, or get caught but write a book and have a huge summer blockbuster based on it. Gotta love those royalties

  2. Blogger anne 

    You mean you were in on it, and played along?
    Quelle déception.

    On the plus side, I do love both your glasses.

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Is that calm exterior saying 'I'll just go with it, look innocent, and maybe we won't get caught' or is it saying 'the money is mine, mine I say! Muuhuhahahaha'?!

    So what advice did the caterpillar actually give, I wonder...

  4. Blogger nin 

    nice post Luke....

  5. Blogger Luke 

    Er Luke didnae do this. FM ... I want to know why the chick in the white dress is sans shoes?

  6. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    Come on Luke, who wears shoes down a rabbit hole?

  7. Blogger Fence 

    Obviously because she is a barefooted thief.

    Oh, thats just too bad. I may have to return and delete this comment when my mind starts working again.

  8. Blogger jenn see 

    i knew you were in on it. it was the sunglesses.

  9. Blogger banzai cat 

    All I know is... I bet the soundtrack of this thing will be a real killer. :-D

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.