E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind"

-Sir Winston Churchill


5 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    The longer I look at this one, the more I like it; which actually says alot considering that I liked it immediately. There is something about it that really captures my interest.

  2. Blogger jenn see 

    hmmm. ever get one of those personal twists that irrevocably alters the way certain images affect you?

    all i can think is "Damn the Man! Save the Empire!"

  3. Blogger Jay 

    Hello.

    I'm just a stranger passing through, sent by Livewire's excellent recommendation. It was said that I would enjoy your artwork, and indeed I have.

  4. Blogger mysfit 

    ver neat - i am drawn to images like this - like the post-apocalyptic - and this is an especially pressing one - thanks for being so cool machine!

  5. Blogger forgottenmachine 

    Did you hear that everyone?

    Mysfit just called me cool.

    I'll repeat that in case you didn't hear the first time.

    Me.

    Cool.

    So please, at least leave me a few minutes to breathe that in it before you all run to burst my bubble....especially those of you who have incriminating evidence. you know who you are!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.