Elevated Fictions


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gabe, that guileful and grizzled guerilla and originator of Relocated Fictions, links to a rather clever conversion of Neil Gaiman's 2005 Nebula Awards speech into a webcomic. Oh, and while you're visiting Gabe, why not pledge your allegiance to the cause with some Relocated Fictions apparel......... Like this: iconicshirt


5 Responses to “Elevated Fictions”

  1. Blogger Carl V. 

    Fun! And it looks like Gaiman as well! Have you had the opportunity to watch his A Short Film About John Bolton? I watched it this past week and it was very entertaining!

    Bookslut is a great site by the way. I encourage you and everyone to get on their email newsletter list.

  2. Blogger Jay 

    I've always said that my wardrobe doesn't have enough handguns on it. :)

  3. Blogger anne 

    That slogan is fantastic.

  4. Blogger jenn see 

    i really dig these designs--if only i wore t-shirts.

  5. Blogger jenn see 

    ps: i do like to look at fun t-shirts, though:

    check out http://preshrunk.info/
    from time to time.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.