E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Right! That's it! The next person who calls me Fred...........


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    ... er, that would be me then?!
    You are not fillibusting your way out of answering my questions either, you.

  2. Anonymous fence 

    *sheepishly* oh okay, no more Fred... how does Frederick sound?

    Guess I'm not so sheepish after all, which is a good thing, cos sheeps is evil

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm not backing down.... you are the new Fred. Google said. =)

  4. Blogger jenn see 

    you could be Froedrich.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.