Paul is..........


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am very proud of this bit of thievery from Livewire. Googlism was kind enough to inform me what my dopplegangers have been up to......

paul is a dead hoax paul is leaving paul is a 'pop billionaire' paul is arrested in the temple paul is not dead paul is beheaded paul is looking paul is our savior paul is "good to go" paul is an international catholic paul is a dead myth paul is at best lukewarm about the usa patriot act paul is born paul is walking with his eyes closed paul is live - an interactive drama about a dead rock star paul is a republican member of congress from texas paul is second favourite to win big brother paul is in prison paul is insensed
paul is the author of over a dozen books about windows 'paul is dead' is the message one hears if you play the final lyrics of "i'm so tired" from the beatles' white album paul is in a tux paul is a pansy paul is named a top 10 paul is live at cheap price in uk paul is "charmed" paul is wack paul is a real estate novelist paul is flanked by a poster showing a likeness of himself paul is a bad trader paul is canadian paul is the best there is paul is real paul is a wonderful actor paul is pulling no punches paul is an evolutionist? paul is "good to go" paul is wrong paul is a 27 year old australian who loves technology paul is not going to be a father again for the time being paul is the leading spokesman in washington for limited constitutional government paul is the new fred paul is ready to rise It would seem I've been quite busy.....


6 Responses to “Paul is..........”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    Four things I would take from this:

    paul is "charmed"
    paul is the best there is
    paul is real
    paul is pulling no punches

    I did mine just now and I'm creeped out ... there are just too many people in the world who live the same life as me.

  2. Blogger anne 

    Which one are you the? A wonderful actor? The new Fred? Our savior?

  3. Blogger anne 

    then, that the was then

  4. Anonymous Fence 

    Well, from here on in looks like you are going to be Fred

  5. Blogger Carl V. 

    I did this awhile back and it was great fun!

  6. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Hmmm...
    I could see Paul being arrested in the temple. Or being charmed. Or being real.
    I can't see Paul beheaded (eww), writing books about windows, or worse... being a republican!!!

    But I might call you Fred...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.