It's not quite the Presidency, but we're getting there......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In a step which would seem to indicate President Mbeki's ongoing commitment to gender equality, Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka has been appointed as Deputy President. And no, Mrs TenMiles is not peering over my shoulder as I type this............


1 Responses to “It's not quite the Presidency, but we're getting there......”

  1. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I like how the article refers to Zuma as being sacked; nice. It will be interesting to follow this and see how Mlambo-Ngcuka follows up in the position as DP. Here's to an easy and sucessful transition.

    (So I suppose this means they will no longer be considering me for the position; hmmpf.)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.