"You can type this shit, George, but you sure can't say it."


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is it really that time again? When grown men huddle together in darkened theatres, sharing the latest DIY lightsabre specifications....... I mean really, an asthmatic overlord, a pouty pseudo-teenager, European robots, a sci-fi story set in the PAST? What gives? And the door should most certainly not have been left a-Jar Jar (yes, I know, that was beyond corny, but then so is the script writing!) A really ancient, green elf with a penchant for butchering the English language, he has. Sheesh.............. Now if you'll please excuse me, I need to phone Mrs TenMiles and remind her to pick up my Vader mask for tonight's sneak preview..........where the hell did I put my limited edition Millenium Falcon cell phone? For those fanatics with a sense of humour, try this.


6 Responses to “"You can type this shit, George, but you sure can't say it."”

  1. Anonymous fence 

    :)
    Will probably be going to see it Friday night. Here's hoping.

  2. Blogger jenn see 

    that site is pretty absurd.

    mind you, i live with a man who can win Star Wars Trivial Pursuit in five minutes, so there you have it.

    "tonight, tonight" she sings.
    oh, it's gonna be good. times like this when i like being a geek.

  3. Blogger Suzanna Danna 

    I do hope the movie proves to be a good one love. Enjoy!

  4. Blogger Carl V. 

    Less than 12 hours now...I can't wait!!!

  5. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Does Mrs. Ten Miles have buns on the side of her head like Princess Leia?!

  6. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    Oooooh, awesome it was!

    Cheese filled dialogs, man twas a blast...especially Vader's first breath!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.