The plot thickens......


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It seems the 'Piano Man' mystery is slowly being resolved.....he has been identified. Thanks to Onkroes for the update. Damn, and I had such a great script.


6 Responses to “The plot thickens......”

  1. Blogger Carl V. 

    Very interesting! I still think you have a script in there, you'll just have to use a bit more creativity!

  2. Anonymous fence 

    I think a film is even more possible now that he is also a street performer. Think of all the wacky side-kicks that could be introduced for "humourous" purposes.

  3. Anonymous fence 

    Turns out he isn't that street performer after all, or at least they don't think he is. So your title was even more correct as the plot really does thicken

  4. Blogger banzai cat 

    Yeah and considering this fact:

    "All the labels had been removed from every item of his clothing"

    ...it really does seem there's a conspiracy a-foot here.

  5. Blogger mysfit 

    the only thing i would wish out of a script of this is that is indefinably british -

    this event tickles at the back of my brain

  6. Blogger jenn see 

    things like this make me love the world.

    the photos circulating of him are so intriguing.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.