E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



One last exam for this semester on the horizon, a few questions from you-know-who-you-are that I seem to be having way too much difficulty in answering and a few other factors prevent me from offering to you anything worth reading, so please promise me you won't all disappear, that you'll wait patiently until I return better and fresher then ever before! Or something like that. Can't even think straight today. It's all Anne's fault!


7 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    I's very cross to you ... you've had way too much time to think up answers, so now the questions are irrelevant. I'm going to hurt you (in best feline grumpy growl voice)

  2. Blogger Carl V. 

    We'll hang in..good luck with school.

  3. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm sure you'll knock 'em dead with your final exam... not to worry.

    Whether you like it or not, I'll be here to continue reading whatever you choose to write. Your words are worth waiting for.

  4. Blogger anne 

    Ah, so that's why I'm getting all the visitors. You're telling tales. Just you wait. My revenge will be sweet.
    Tomorrow's my turn to think, yours to write on, m'lad!

  5. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    All zee best!

  6. Blogger the wheel 

    I can't think straight most days, so I can certainly relate.

  7. Blogger Beelzebabe 

    There's been an epidemic of distraction lately. I'm noticing more than a few bloggers are...uh...what was I saying? Well whatever, I feel your pain.

    Do what/who ya gotta do...you'll still be one o'my favorite links!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.