Hell Yes!!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Champions Words fail......


7 Responses to “Hell Yes!!!!!”

  1. Anonymous fence 

    how about "go on de 'pool" :)

  2. Blogger anne 

    Penalty shoot-out? Sheesh.
    Good on them though.
    Whatever.
    ;)

  3. Blogger ADAMANT 

    What a comeback!

    At half time I was tempted to stop pretending and actually get back to work...glad I didn't.

    Great game.

    Now then. Who gets that 4th spot next season? This is going to be fun.

  4. Blogger weenie 

    I've been grinning all day and I can't stop myself! Historic comeback or what?? I'm kicking myself for not having the faith to back the Reds to win it - well, you can't win 'em all, can you? :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  5. Blogger Carl V. 

    Congrats! Not into English football but am a sports fan and its always a wonderful feeling when your team wins...very cool to get caught up in all the atmosphere of a championship.

  6. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    I'm really happy for you! It is such a wonderful feeling to see your team move ahead and kick ass! Good for you!!!!! This isn't the part where you begin grabbing your crotch and crushing beer cans, is it? =) Oh well, what the hell... have fun either way!

  7. Blogger Jugular Bean 

    I was gonna have a heart failure!!! Then I prayed real hard...and it converted me to theist! I now KNOW there is a god and his name is GERRARD, and SMICER and ALONSO form part of the holy trinity along with the lesser god DUDEK!!!

    FUCK WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!
    WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.