Facing giant spiders in my underwear in a sprawling city? No thanks. I do believe I'd rather be somewhere else.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I finally gave in to the 'official interview' meme. I should have known resistance would be futile. First round of questions............why only the greatest feline assassin of all time, the Banzai Cat!

(1) If you were a city, which one would you be?
My wife is always telling me I spend far too much time trying to rationalise things, that I vacation in my mind more then is healthy (who, me?)....so I guess it would have to be Alexandria of old. Plus, most of you already know how much I love libraries......
Though from time to time, I do dream of Nephelokokkygia............... (2) You're stuck in a mall while giant spiders attack. What weapon would you pick to defend yourself?
Uther Doul. Which raises the question, can a person be qualified as a weapon? Well, since that is very much his role in the context of the book, I don't believe I'm taking any liberties in using him as such. Besides, I'm being attacked by freakin' giant spiders here and you want to argue semantics!?!
Either that or I'd change weapon to ability and choose as mine the ability to summon and control a murder of crows. Hungry crows. (3) Boxers or briefs? Aside from the slightly unnerving curiousness as to why you would ask that question, I'd have to be brief and say I'm a boxer-briefs man myself. (And don't give me flack for the ridiculous pun, you knew I'd use it so don't look so horrified!)
(4) Do you believe? Hmmm.....I do believe in this, parts of this, I desperately wanted to believe this (oh well, sigh) and I can't believe this! (5) Where would you rather be right now?
Looking for Benny.
I apologise for the seemingly cryptic nature of this answer, but it is what popped into my head immediately and it's honest. I don't think you're looking for anything more than that.

The Official Interview Game Rules:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying “interview me.” 2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person’s will be different. 3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

If you don’t have a blog, I will still ask you 5 unique questions and you can post your answers here.


6 Responses to “Facing giant spiders in my underwear in a sprawling city? No thanks. I do believe I'd rather be somewhere else.....”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    I would ask you to interview me, purely because I know you would come up with questions that would be somewhat challenging, considering you knows me somewhat a bit ... er, I think.

  2. Blogger Luke 

    Go for it ... I'm game, I guess ... (weak smile, shuddering in corner)

  3. Blogger banzai cat 

    Haha! Good answer on Uther Doul. Though sorry, was really stretching on the underwear question. I swear, making these questions is hard (or limiting).

    Anyway, great answers! :-)

  4. Anonymous fence 

    Uther was a scarily cool character. Youve aready been asked five, but sure five more won't hurt:

    1) Assuming that finance doesn’t matter, what would you like to do all day long

    2) What is your proudest moment?

    3) Where have all the religous spam emails gone?

    4) Nature or nuture?

    5) South Africa. What’s that all about then?

  5. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    You do realize that Uther will be on my hit list soon. And even though I dislike arachnids, if they sound like Oceansize, I might not want a weapon against them.

    I try to not imagine fellow bloggers in undergarments. Then again I suppose the alternative is to imagine them NOT in them? No... can't be right. Lovely pun; and it was just more of an eye roll. =)

    #5... Honesty is good. Benny would be grateful, and fortuntate, to have you on his side.

  6. Blogger Carl V. 

    Great and fun answers! I wish I could comprehend why we don't have a Good Omens movie, but I just can't. Especially in light of how much I enjoyed the recent Hitchhiker's movie. It would be hard to make a movie as funny as the book but I sure would like to see it tried.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.