Mutations.....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Quick update on the story crossing. Fence has made her indelible mark on it (and what an exquisite mark!)......and, as Anne so wonderfully put it, it's gone 'bicephalic' over at Gatsby's. Now I'm just wondering what's taking JP and Banzai so long...........(gentle nudge)


3 Responses to “Mutations.....”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    I’ve started up a separate blog to post all the contributions to … it’s the URL link : http://storycrossing.blogspot.com.


    If I could ask anyone else you know of who would like to contribute, if they could perhaps post them there as comments and I will then transfer them as complete separate entries. If that makes sense. I’m a Carrot, give me a break.

  2. Blogger JP 

    Hey! I've been a bit tied up with life and things much like it - will look into this as soon as my head is a bit more in gear!

    Consider me nudged.

  3. Blogger banzai cat 

    Hehe would the excuse that I didn't know I was invited count?
    :-D

    I know, I know... am shy that way.

    One challenge coming right up!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.