I'm a little curious of you in crowded scenes...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



In honour of President Mugabe's overwhelmingly free and fair election victory, Zanu Pictures presents: And the blockbuster smash hit (Just in case anyone was wondering, and so as not to give the wrong impression, I didn't create these. But if anyone does know the originator, please let me know and I will gladly credit him/her)


6 Responses to “I'm a little curious of you in crowded scenes...”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    All Hail the Despot ... btw when do you think he's going to croak?

  2. Blogger eKapa 

    u have too much time on your hands to waste time on that ass. funny nonetheless.

  3. Blogger banzai cat 

    LOL indeed! ekapa beat me on the 'time on your hands' thing.

  4. Blogger JP 

    Neat! Kickass political comment too. A blog for all reasons indeed.

  5. Anonymous fence 

    C'mon, obviously Mugabe is a good guy. I mean he's even going to the Pope's funeral. Just like that other great leader; George W

  6. Blogger anne 

    Brilliant.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.