E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hansy says she's feeling a little uninspired at present, she even went as far as to say that a particular piece of hers lacked creativity?!?! (I know, I know, it's even more serious then we thought....) Well Hansy, I hope this cheers you up, as promised. Professor Roy's Amazingly Bad Poetry Review. (check out Dec 30th's entry) For even more punishment, check out The Bad Poetry Page. Should I ever be that deluded as to my own abilities, promise to put me out of my misery....... (yes, it is pretty mean to make fun of other peoples efforts at expression, but I'm feeling mean today. And besides, if it's out there, it's fair game) (oh, and in other news, I have decided the infuriating colleague from a previous post does not qualify for the 'code', as she is in fact the spawn of Satan.)


6 Responses to “”

  1. Anonymous behind the scenes 

    Well at least, they take your mind of it all for a few min.

    MYSLYM

  2. Blogger Luke 

    Wow and eye-opener for sure! Thanks for that ... I think.

  3. Blogger jenn see 

    i edited my high school lit journal--there were about 5 of us, all poets--& we used to do shots of tequila & mock the worst of the submissions at top volume.

    & then there's the classic

    "& the sky
    was as black
    as a black
    cat
    like my heart
    is black
    blah
    blah blah
    etcetera."

    hmmm. that comes across funnier in person.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I loves you tender:

    I are sore,
    I are tired,
    and my penis has expired..

    I has you,
    at my side,
    and now I is satisfied...

    I am limp,
    I am lazy,
    but you still makes me crazy..

    Don't look sad'
    or forlone,
    9 from now our baby is born.


    This was for my lover, why did she leave?
    Mmmm from you Barister(s) friend!

  5. Blogger Hans the Destroyer 

    haHA, thanks very much forgottenmachine. I appreciate it, helps to put things in perspective sometimes. Mayhap I don't like my poetry simply because it is mine. Thanks again, keep up the genius blogging!
    Hansy

  6. Blogger LiVEwiRe 

    Makes me feel like a creative genius, it does. Remind me to not send out any poetry... rough crowd! =)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.