E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You are The Cheshire Cat
You are The Cheshire Cat

A huge grin constantly plastered upon your face,
you never cease to amuse. You are completely
confusing and contradictory to most everyone.

What Alice in Wonderland Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla


4 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Lohans 

    hah, i was the mad-hatter...strange though, as i have a rather strong dislike for tea. meh. i wouldn't disagree that i can be quite mad at times. the cheshire cat is certainly one of the coolest characters though.

  2. Blogger Luke 

    Both links are not working for me ... so I guess I'm the Dormouse.

  3. Blogger Luke 

    Appears I am also a Mad Hatter ... hm? Strangerer and strangerer

  4. Blogger Ostrich 

    I'm a mad hatter also, and i do feel very strongly about tea. Its a genetic thing. Where i come from, tea is an art form!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.