E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It would seem that blogger needs a weekend break almost as much as I do. The endurance required to try and post or comment at present supersedes that of a half-marathon. Which is a pity, because I have been issued a challenge by Fence, and am cultivating the intention of issuing a 15 minute challenge to JP and Banzai. So until Blogger recovers, I leave you with a quote for the weekend, as well as the hope that you all will enjoy a splendid one. "To take a photograph is to participate in another person's mortality, vulnerability, mutability. Precisely by slicing out this moment and freezing it, all photographs testify to time's relentless melt." - Susan Sontag


3 Responses to “”

  1. Blogger Luke 

    You also noticed that - they've been fiddling around with code, it's still dodgy I think.

  2. Blogger banzai cat 

    A challenge! A challenge! *relishes the thought*

  3. Blogger JP 

    2nds the relishment.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm forgottenmachine
  • From Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Blogs


ATOM 0.3


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs2.5 License.